Armouring Machine is used for armouring of strip/round wire on insulated core as well as to laid-up of multi core. Armouring machines are manufactured in different design as per customer’s requirement.
The armouring cage is of two types, fork type and cage type, with or without batch loading. Manufactured in single cage or double cage (Tandem cage).
Fork Type, Gear Motor Pintle Actuation, Auto Batch Loading System
- Heavy duty fork type cage with self locking system
- Motorised bobbin pintles with safety interlock
- Auto regulated mechanical/pneumatic constant bobbin tension mechanism
- Wire break detection system on each cage
- Individual control box for each bobbin
- Light indication for each bobbin closed
- Visual aid for faster process
- Cage Configuration: 24 Bobbin, 36 B, 48 B, 54 B, 72 B ( 36B+36B ), 90 B ( 42B+48B)
- Cage Speed: 200 / 150 / 120 / 100 / 80 rpm
- Bobbin Size: Ø 400 / Ø 500 / Ø 630mm as per DIN 46395/46397 standard
- Rotor Structure: Precision steel fabricated motor, supported on spherical roller bearing at both ends and driven by flash lubricated gearbox.
- Bobbin Holding: Pintle Type
- Pintle actuation: Lead screw – Manual Rotation / Pneumatic Cylinder / Gear Motor
- Bobbin Loading and Unloading: Manual single basket loading by hoist / Auto batch loading by hydraulic system
- Capstan Unit: Ø 1500 mm / Ø 2000 mm / Ø 2500 mm / Ø 3000 mm
- Pay-Off and Take-Up Unit: Ø 1600 mm to Ø 4000 mm
- Drive: DC / AC drive with common line shaft drive / Individual cage and capstan drive